Business litigation of all kinds has long formed an important practice focus at Heritage Law, LLP. Our attorneys understand that the firm’s clients need more than effective representation in court. Our clients count on us to provide a range of alternatives for resolving disputes complete with an accurate assessment of costs, time frame, potential outcomes and risk.
Our attorneys represent clients in the state and federal courts of California, administrative hearings, and in mandatory or stipulated mediation sessions and arbitration hearings. Our understanding of the different procedural and strategic characteristics of each of these forums represents an important advantage for our clients.
We represent clients whose litigation problems involve such issues as:
- Breach of contract claims
- Restrictive covenants in employment agreements, real estate contracts, partnership agreements or operating agreements
- Commercial claims and defenses under any article of the UCC
- California Unfair Business Practices Act litigation
- Employment disputes for plaintiffs or defendants on such issues as discrimination, sexual harassment or wrongful termination
- Corporate or partnership disputes within equity groups
- Commercial real estate litigation, including landlord-tenant disputes
- Premises Liability/Products Liability
We work closely with our business clients so that your decision to sue, settle, arbitrate or appeal will be based on sound legal advice, realistic expectations and full consideration for constraints of time and expense.