At Heritage Law, LLP, we have trial attorneys dedicated solely to taking a case from inception through trial. We understand the laws that govern trusts, wills, estates, and probate, as well as the litigation procedures set forth by California courts.
Litigation cases are often complicated. Trust, estate and probate litigation is a specialized area of the law. Most trust and Will litigation cases require multiple petitions and actions on different, but related, subjects such as financial elder abuse, capacity issues, undue influence claims, creditor’s claims, and probate procedures. A single case can have all of these aspects, and more.
Some common types of probate and trust litigation include the following:
- Trust and Will Contests
- Financial Elder Abuse
- Undue Influence/Lack of Capacity
- Compelling Trustees or Executors to Account
- Proceeding to Surcharge Trustees or Executors
- Removal of Trustees or Executors
- Modification of Trust by Consent of the Beneficiaries
- Modification or Termination for Changed Circumstances
At Heritage Law, LLP our in-depth knowledge of trust and estate matters in California is essential to helping fiduciaries meet their legal obligations and helping beneficiaries assert their rights to protect their beneficial interests.